Upcoming Events › Domestic Violence
Events List Navigation
To meet the new requirements of Section 154.052(b) Civil Practice & Remedies Code, Mediators & Arbitrators of America (aka Mediators of Texas) is offering an intense 6 hour Domestic Violence class, which focuses on the following core components: Dynamics of DomesticViolence (myths and facts and impact of trauma and its presentations); Child Exposure and Child Welfare (effect of domestic violence on parenting, intersection of domestic violence and child abuse, and mandatory reporting requirements); Texas Statutory Framework (Tex/Fam presumptions around conservatorship…Find out more »
Mediation and Arbitration Training Courses Available:
- Basic Mediation Training
- Advanced Family Training
- Basic Arbitration Training
- Elder Care and Adult Mediation Training
- Child Protective Service Mediation Training
- Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Training
- Domestic Violence Training
You will learn proven ways to be an effective mediator/arbitrator, leaving with powerful skills to help resolve the most difficult conflicts!
Who Should Take These Classes?
Whether you are an experienced lawyer, counselor, teacher, or just looking for a new career, these classes will facilitate learning new and useful skills to resolve conflict, and to successfully conduct mediations/arbitrations. You will acquire new methods to synthesize information to lead to positive outcomes.
- Attorneys Counselors and Social Workers
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Real Estate Agents
- Insurance Adjusters
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Anyone looking to start a new career or expand their current business