MOT Guest Speakers and Review
Mediation Class Guest Speakers Have Included:
- Judge J. McMaster – Williamson County
- Judge Donna King – Williamson County.
- Judge Rick J. Kennon – Williamson County
- Mandy Vega – Court Coordinator
- David Brown – WilCo Family Justice
- Attorney Justin Jackson
- Attorney Kerry O’Brien – EEOC
- Attorney Tom King
- Attorney Jimmy Evans – Evans Family Law Firm
- Attorney Stacy Allen – Jackson Walker Law Firm
- Sandra Aguilar – Guardian Ad Litem
- R. Kent Morrison – BSG Securities & Active Navel Reserve
- Along with many others & Many more exiting guest speakers to come!
[ap_divider color=”#CCCCCC” style=”solid” thickness=”1px” width=”100%” mar_top=”20px” mar_bot=”20px”]
See What Others Are Saying About MOT
“I wouldn’t let anybody be trained anywhere else!”
– Dulcie W. Attorney/ Mediator
“Makes me feel like I can do this! Thanks for the positive, happy attitudes of the trainers. You guys were very encouraging and looked for the good in us all.”- Review Basic Mediation Class 2016
Court Administrator’s Office – Family Law Docket Manager – Travis County Civil Courts
[ap_divider color=”#CCCCCC” style=”dotted” thickness=”1px” width=”100%” mar_top=”20px” mar_bot=”20px”]
“I am so impressed with this course and especially
“Great program will recommend to attorneys and friends interested in mediation.” Attorney Mediator, San Antonio Basic 2016
“We were provided the means, now the effort to success is ours. And while one can not learn everything in 5 days, the work books provided have a wealth of knowledge to continue learning about the craft” John R.
“Very well organized. Full of information and application of real life experiences; I thought the class was exceptional.”
“This is my second training with MOT. You are thorough and frankly the training has also made me a more effective lawyer. This was a great course. Most beneficial was the training material binder. I will be using if often.”
“I enjoyed the mocks. How we worked through them as a class and discussed in steps was most beneficial. You guys did great. I almost think you could add another day for more discussion. Great job!”
“The manual, guest speakers, and facilitator’s real life scenarios were most beneficial”.