Fees and scheduling are subject to availability. Please make sure to read our fees and cancellation policy
Mediators of Texas will provide lunch at no additional cost for full day meditations held at our Austin Area Offices!
- Full Day (8 Hours) – $1000.00 per party (After 8 Hours $250/hr)
- Half Day (4 Hours) – $500.00 per party (After 4 Hours $250/hr)
- For multiparty, family/divorce and complex litigation disputes which require multiple mediation sessions, please contact us at 512-966-9222 to discuss services and fees.
- Special Discounts for Veterans!
- A full day is an eight hour mediation session. All hours after eight are billed at $250.00 per hour and divided equally by the parties.
- Travel time is billed at $100.00 per hour. Travel time and expenses will be divided between the parties.
Cancellations and Rescheduling:
- After a mediation is scheduled, the parties must cancel or reschedule in writing seven days before the scheduled date. If the mediation is not cancelled or rescheduled within seven days, we will provide credit towards a different mediation date.
- Review of pre-mediation submissions:
The daily rate charged each party includes up to two hours per party for reviewing pre-mediation submissions.
- The daily rate includes up to 1 hour of post-session follow-up at no additional charge. Beyond one hour, a $250.00 per hour rate will apply, to be divided equally by the parties.
Form of Payment:
- All fees shall be paid by cash, check, or credit/ debit cards.
- Special Rates Mediation Services for Veterans
- Contact MOT directly via phone or email for details.
Fees for In-house Dispute Resolution Training vary, contact us for pricing.Contact Mediators of Texas via email or phone for details.
[ap_divider color=”#CCCCCC” style=”solid” thickness=”1px” width=”100%” mar_top=”20px” mar_bot=”20px”]
Please note, we are not acting as your attorneys, lawyers, or giving legal advice. Please read the website carefully. If we accept your case, we will be acting as your mediators. If you wish to continue, please let MOT know.